Focus: What's confusing you about apostrophes? What do you need to wrap up from this week?
1. Warming up with the joy of apostrophes
2. Optional: Taking time individually to take practice quizzes/review lessons and the real quiz
If you don't feel ready quite yet to take the quiz, no worries. Just take it on your time before next Friday.
3. Enjoying the world of independent reading
Finishing the revisions to your Anne Sexton analytical paragraph (please make sure I get your rubric back)
Really, you have the weekend off. However, if you struggled this week and fell behind, here are some things to consider:
1. This week was slightly hectic for English 10. Your future with The Kite Runner will be much calmer. If you have any work this week that you need to finish/improve, take the weekend to do it.
2. Interested in revising your first round of reading journals? Hand your blue rubric back to me (along with your revised journal if it's handwritten) when you're ready for me to regrade it. Please come in for help whenever you need it. You have until September 25, which is the end of the first six-week grading period.
3. If you're planning on purchasing your own copy of The Kite Runner, please do so by next Tuesday.