Focus: How are my reading skills according to the MAP test?
1. Grabbing a Chromebook and following the directions:
1. DO NOT sign into Chrome.
2. Click the Apps button on the lower left corner.
3. Choose the MAP Chromebook Testing App.
4. Type the Testing Session Name and Password; they are written on the whiteboard.
5. Click Join.
6. Type or choose your name from the drop-down menu.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Yes to start the test, and wait for me to confirm.
9. When you finish, click Done, then the X. Shut your computer down and plug it into the cart.
2. Taking the MAP test
3. Working on your summary-response; do NOT use the Chromebook you used for the MAP test.
4. Signing up for a conference (optional)
1. Finish your complete draft of the summary-response before class tomorrow. Click HERE for a special sneak peak of the rubric!
2. Independent reading.