A few reminders:
1. You may compose this essay either at the bottom of your Big Synthesis document, or you may open a new document. If you start a new document, make sure you label it clearly and place in your shared F451 folder.
2. You will want the following:
- A short of paragraph of introduction that concludes with your thesis.
- 2-3 body paragraphs, each with a topic sentence, 2-3 quotations/examples, and analysis (the outline lays this out pretty clearly).
- A short paragraph of conclusion.
3. Please double space and use 12-point font.
4. You may listen to music as you type; if you finish early, work on the research component of your mockumentary. If you finish really early, look back over your essay to figure out where it needs development. This should take you the entire hour.
1. Make sure your how-why chart (including the larger conclusions) is done by Tuesday. You may also wish to start your annotated research if you have not yet done so.
2. Meet in the Forum for MAP testing on Monday, May 2.
3. If you have not yet presented your banned book speech, you will present on Tuesday, May 3 (sorry that you had to get rescheduled twice).