1. Warming up with expectations for our field trip to the Forum to meet with the counselors
2. Returning to the classroom for an overview of www.turnitin.com
- Setting up your accounts
- Submitting your draft
- Using "Grademark" to find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues
1. Please read and annotate/complete a reading journal entry for Chapters 7 and 8 by tomorrow; I will be checking annotations throughout the week, so make sure they are up to date and with you each day in class.
2. Complete your www.quizlet.com vocabulary cards for Chapters 1-6 by tomorrow.
3. This Friday, September 25, marks two important deadlines for this class:
- Final drafts of the summary-response are due in Turnitin.com (we will set up your accounts tomorrow) by 3:00 pm. Remember that final drafts are, in fact, final and cannot be revised.
- Any revised work/retaken quizzes are due by the end of this day. You may use class time on Friday to revise journals or retake quizzes. If you requested to retake a quiz in the letter you wrote on Friday, your quiz is waiting for you in www.noredink.com.