If you chose a conference over written feedback, please sign up for a conference; the sign-up sheet is on my desk.
1. Warming up with 3GT and telling your editors what you need help with
2. Editing your summary-response drafts for content (click HERE for the editing slides)
3. Making revisions based on today's feedback
4. Explanation of Kite Runner vocabulary and www.quizlet.com
1. Continue revising and developing your rough draft; tomorrow will be our last day of in-class editing.
(Throughout most of The Kite Runner, we will be learning vocabulary instead of grammar.)
3. Independent reading.