Focus: How can I strengthen the style of my writing?
1. Warming up with a glimpse into your reading future:
Offering you two reading options for The Kite Runner: The journal vs. annotations
The journal: Please fill out one side per reading assignment.
Annotations: Please include at least five per reading assignment.
2. Editing your summary-response drafts for style (click HERE for the editing slides)
3. Making revisions based on today's feedback
1. Continue revising and developing your rough draft.
2. Bring your copy of The Kite Runner to class tomorrow.
(Throughout most of The Kite Runner, we will be learning vocabulary instead of grammar.)
3. Independent reading.