PLC: Shortened Class Today
1. Warming up with an individual goal that will lead to group success: I will...
Reminder #1: Act 3 performances take place tomorrow, so use your time efficiently today.
Acting Company #1: Act 3, scene 1, lines 1-51 ("Bring them before us")
Acting Company #2: Act 3, scene 1, lines 52 ("To be thus is nothing) - end of scene.
Acting Company #3: Act 3, scene 2 (all)
Acting Company #4: Act 3, scene 3 (all)
Acting Company #5: Act 3, scene 4, lines 1-103 ("Than such a murder is.")
Acting Company #6: Act 3, scene 4, lines 104 ("My worthy lord") - end of scene.
3. Deciding who is bringing what tomorrow
Reminder #2: Make sure I print out your group's study guide/quiz in class today.
1. Banned book reading. Are you logging your minutes?
2. Create word traces tonight and tomorrow for Act 3; you may wish to use the Harvard Concordance link on my website. By the end of this week, you should have least FIVE entries (see my feedback at the top of your Google docs).
3. Bring in any costumes, props, music, etc for your performance tomorrow.
4. By Friday, finish your www.noredink.com assignments on active vs. passive voice.