1. Warming up: Introducing you to your new favorite teacher page
2. Finishing Act 1 and attempting to understand Lady Macbeth's manipulative skills
- What makes Lady Macbeth so untrustworthy/deceptive?
- Specifically, what techniques does she use to manipulate Macbeth?
- How would you describe Macbeth in these scenes?
In your in-class work doc, please try out the following task:
- Find two symbolic choices made by the director. Consider the actors, colors, objects, movements, and anything else that involved the director making a specific choice in turning this play into a film.
- Why do you think he made these choices?
- What did the film specifically help clarify for you?
1. How about those word traces? I will be leaving you feedback over the weekend; you should have at least one entry, but hopefully you have more. By the end of the play you need 8-10 entries.
2. Short QUIZ on capitalization tomorrow.
3. Banned book proposal, signatures, and actual book due tomorrow.