Focus: Whom do we trust and why? To what extent can we trust ourselves?
Slightly Shortened Class: Advisement
Quick participation check-in...
1. Warming up to grammar: Capitalizing People, Professions, and Classes on www.noredink.com
2. Reading Act 1, Scene 4: What does this scene suggest about trust and deception?
3. Getting to know Lady Macbeth
a. Interpreting an image of Macbeth and Lady Macbeth
b. Acting out Act 1, Scene 5 with a continued focus on trust and deception.
4. Working on your word traces
1. Complete the THREE capitalization exercises on www.noredink.com by Thursday.
2. Banned book proposal, signatures, and actual book due Friday.
3. Complete word traces for today's reading; PLEASE MAKE SURE IT'S IN YOUR SHARED MACBETH FOLDER AND THAT YOU HAVE TITLED IT "WORD TRACE."