Winter Assembly: Shortened Class
1. Warming up with an enjoyable quiz on capitalization on www.noredink.com
2. Easing into the world of your banned book; perusing ways to log your minutes
Try logging your minutes using either the chart given out in class or an app, such as You-Log Reading.
3. Viewing the film version of Act 2 with a focus:
- In the film version, does it seem like Macbeth being moved by evil, or is he creating evil in the universe around him?
- What symbolic choices in the film make you think that?
1. Next week, I will be giving you a second round of feedback on your Word Traces. At this point, you should have at least three. By the end of the play, you will need 8-10.
2. Spend 30 minutes with your banned book this weekend.