1. Warming up with one statement from yesterday's high velocity brainstorming or from your grid group discussions
2. Going back to the future with Ray Bradbury: Reading the first ten pages of F451 together
- What are learning about this future society?
- How does Bradbury describe it?
- What confuses you?
4. Signing up for F451 fishbowl discussions
1. Read through page 28 in F451 by TUESDAY and complete whatever type of reading reflection you're doing.
- Please e-mail me ASAP if you're planning to conference with me regularly so we can establish a time.
- If you need the online version of the reading journal, it's linked the F451 page of my website.
- If you'd like a study guide, click here.
2. Work on your banned book speech; IF ARE NOT READY TO GO ON YOUR ASSIGNED DATE (OR YOU DON'T SHOW UP FOR CLASS), YOU WILL RECEIVE HALF-CREDIT FOR YOUR SPEECH AT MOST. This is not to be mean; this is a real-world situation.
3. If you are a leader or discusser for one of next week's F451 discussions, I recommend getting ahead in the reading this weekend.