Focus: How do we move from imagining future learning to inventing it?
1. Warming up by exploring the importance of innovation and the results of yesterday's survey
Innovation: Coming up with new ideas of value and implementing them
2. Offering you my proposal as a think-aloud
3. Brainstorming, goal-setting, planning, and starting!
Click HERE for the proposal if you didn't make a copy of it yesterday.
Goal: Finish at least this sheet by the end of class; if you have a busy weekend (say, you're going to Vegas), try to get started on the research aspect of your mini-project.
Need a pep talk? Click here for MIT's list of current top innovators...who all happen to be under age of 35.
1. Essays due in www.turnitin.com by 3:00 pm today.
2. Complete the aspects of your mini-project that you assigned yourself. We will share on Wednesday, March 9.
3. Don't worry about your banned book speeches yet. Let's wrap up your essays and mini-projects first.
4. Make sure your parents/guardians know that I will be at conferences tonight from 4:00-6:00.