Focus: What does the process of innovation feel like?
1. Warming up with the re-invention of the heart (and your answer to the last survey question)
2. Implementing your proposals: Trying, failing, trying again....creating, innovating
3. Closing with tips from innovative people who have failed their way to success:
Will Smith (named by Newsweek as "most powerful actor in Hollywood"; described by Forbes as "most bankable star worldwide")
J.K Rowling (author of the Harry Potter series and first person to become a billionaire from writing books)
Steve Jobs (former CEO of Apple)
Bill Gates (founder of Microsoft)
1. Tomorrow will be the last day of in-class work time on your innovative mini-projects, and we will share them on Wednesday, March 9; decide what you need to accomplish tonight and write it in your calendar.
2. If you'd like to purchase your own copies of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451, now would be a good time. You need your books on Thursday.
3. Don't worry about your banned book speeches yet; we will return to this on Friday with a more solid time frame.