Assembly: Shortened Class
1. Warming up with banned book speeches
2. Trying out the new PSAT-style vocabulary quiz together
(The first quiz will be Attempt and Completion)
3. Reading F451 (through page 63) while I touch base with handwriters
1. For Tuesday, March 29 we will be reading through page 63. If you're typing your reading journal, I will be looking in your folder to leave you feedback. If you're handwriting, I'll be checking in you on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're conferencing, show up at your assigned time.
2. If you're giving your speech on April 1, you may want to work on it over spring break.
3. I hope your spring break is full of good things.