Focus: What's our relationship with technology? How does Bradbury characterize people's relationship with technology?
1. Warming up by analyzing your survey data:
a. Take a look at the pie charts and draw at least one conclusion about each graph that goes beyond the obvious (get in touch with your creative brain here).
b. Then, try to finish the following statements ON THE CLASS BLOG:
In 2016, teenagers' relationship with technology can be described as .... because....
c. MINI BREAK: Find a quotation from F451 about technology and/or happiness. Read aloud.
d. In Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451, people's relationship with technology can be described as ... because...
2. Enjoying F451 Fishbowl #3: Pages 40-63
Reminder: Bloggers--if you want that 10 out of 10, you need to be bringing some passages/page references into some of your questions and responses.
3. Wrapping up by posting (or discussing) the first day of your seven-day challenge
1. By Thursday, read through page 80 in F451. Leaders and discussers should prepare for Fishbowl.
2. If you're giving your presentation this Friday, April 1, you should be working on it this week.
3. Complete Day 2 of your seven-day challenge.