1. Warming up:
Click HERE to take a survey on sleep.
Click HERE to take a survey on grades and rubrics.
2. Thinking about what you'd like Ms. Leclaire to look for
If you like rubrics, try Googling "blank rubrics" and fill one in with your values.
If you don't like rubrics, try typing some questions you'd like me to respond to as I explore your mini-project.
Ideas to consider regarding assessment:
- What do you want people to take away from your project / understand in a new light?
- How does your medium fit your purpose?
- What makes your project innovative? Why does your project matter?
PLEASE PRINT YOUR RUBRIC OR QUESTIONS BEFORE CLASS TOMORROW.
3. Working on implementing your projects
1. We will share these tomorrow, so please finish up what needs to be finished.
2. PLEASE PRINT YOUR RUBRIC OR QUESTIONS BEFORE CLASS TOMORROW.
3. If you're planning to purchase a copy of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451, now is a great time! We will start this book on Thursday.