Focus: What do we think about Bradbury's human and non-human characters?
1. Warming up with circles of enlightenment: Montag, Clarisse, Mildred,the machines and operator who save Mildred, the typical fireman, the Hound
2. Reviewing fishbowl expectations and diving in
3. Wrapping up with takeaways/questions: So far, what patterns are you noticing in Bradbury's characters?
1. Read through page 40 in F451 for Thursday and prepare for fishbowl discussion; continue your reading reflections. If you're handwriting, make sure you're bringing it to class.
2. If you're giving your speech this Friday, March 18, you should be working on it tonight and every night this week.