Shortened Class: PLC Day
1. Warming up with a little visualization
2. Finding the perfect example from The Kite Runner and from your other text
- Looking at your quotation from The Kite Runner: Does it have at least one word, phrase, symbol, etc. that you could spend some time discussing?
- Looking at your film example: Is it five minutes or shorter? Keep it brief. Does it have symbolic colors, movements, objects, etc. that you could focus on?
3. Filling in the chart (the rest of Step ) on your outline from yesterday
4. Looking at the opening sentence(s) on the sample essay
1. Finish filling in the chart (Step 4).
2. Finish composing your speech at least three days before you present.