1. Warming up with Bradbury's language: Click here for the final set of F451 vocabulary words
As you make your card, please keep in mind the following:
- Use only words that you DON'T know (why waste your time?)
- Write the definition of each word in the square.
- Dedicate one or two squares to Part 1 words.
- Dedicate one or two squares to Part 2 words.
- The rest of your squares should be Part 3 words.
2. Exploring an in-depth view of F451 character dynamics via speed dating
Your follow-up questions (to be incorporated into your journals/sticky notes/what have you:
- What is the greatest cause of DISCONNECT between the characters in F451?
- What has the potential to CONNECT these characters?
3. Reading and reflecting on F451, through page 139.
1. Your next reading assignment is due tomorrow (Thursday), and it's the long one: Read through page 139 for Thursday and prepare for our penultimate fishbowl. Make sure your journals/annotations/reflections are up to date.
2. If you're giving your presentation this Friday, April 8, now is the time to prepare.
3. ANY MAKEUP WORK/REVISIONS FROM THE LAST SIX WEEKS ARE DUE THIS FRIDAY. THIS INCLUDES MISSED FISHBOWLS. If you have any grades that need to be fixed, please e-mail me.