Focus: What big ideas this semester interest us the most?
1st hour: 11:35-12:11
3rd hour: 12:57-1:34
1. Warming up with the beginning, the ending, and some big questions
What big questions do you think Peter Weir, the director, wants to talk about after watching his movie?
Ex: Should we accept the reality with which we are presented?
2. Meeting The Big Synthesis (click here and make a copy for yourself inside your F451 folder)
3. Developing your questions and sources (Steps 1 and 2)
1. If you didn't finish Steps 1 and 2, you need to complete them before class tomorrow. Remember that completing each step on time is essential to this essay; late work will lose three points per assignment. If you're absent, be aggressive about staying caught up.
2. If you're giving your presentation this Friday, April 22, make sure you are prepared.
3. Schedules are due Wednesday, April 27th by 2:16 pm in the counseling office. If you turn in your schedule late, you will be last in arena scheduling. Don't be that guy!