1. Warming up with a sample close reading of a scene
- Why is Truman looking a mirror?
- How are his drawing and speech symbolic?
- How is this moment significant to the film as a whole?
2. Completing Step 3 in The Big Synthesis
- Remember to look for quotations/examples that have a striking word, phrase, symbol, etc....something you can sink your teeth into when you analyze.
3. Seeking patterns with a little color coding (if time allows)
1. Complete most of Step 3 before class on Friday if you did not do so in class today.
2. If you are presenting this Friday, April 22, now is the time to practice.
3. Schedules are due in the counseling office by 2:16 on April 27.