Focus: What will our imaginations create in the final two weeks of English 10?
PLC: Shortened Class
1. Warming up: Viewing a few sample mockumentaries
Boring History Lesson on Music
2. Figuring out the purpose and process of creating a mockumentary
3. Brainstorming possible topics and starting the how/why chart
1. Look to your outlines for feedback; if you have immediate questions, please contact me no later than midnight tonight (Wednesday), or ask me during class on Thursday. I am going out of town Thursday afternoon and will be unavailable until Monday morning.
2. Schedules are due today by 2:16 pm in the counseling office.
3. On Monday, May 2, meet in the Forum for MAP testing.