3rd hour: Here's a little teaser to help you get ready for tomorrow...
1. Warming up with a creative entrance to writing
2. Taking five minutes to "Fix My Thesis"
2. Enjoying two rounds of musical peer editing the thesis using this rubric; revising our thesis statements based on peer feedback and turning in the rubrics
3. Checking on our lead-ins: Revising independently to make sure they're doing their two jobs
4. Developing my lead-outs, keeping the pyramid in mind:
1. Finish revising your thesis and lead-ins if necessary.
3. Bring your banned book to class tomorrow for your final day of in-class reading time.
4. Complete this week's www.noredink.com assignment on FANBOYS by Friday, Feb 26.
3rd HOUR: MEET IN THE FORUM TOMORROW. BRING YOUR QUESTIONS FOR ERIKA, AS WELL AS SOMETHING TO WRITE WITH AND ON.