Shortened Class: Advisement Schedule
Focus: How does Beah use setting for a larger purpose?
1. Warming up with yesterday's activity on using setting and imagery to create meaning (click HERE for yesterday's Google doc)
2. Enjoying A Long Way Gone Fishbowl: Chapters 6, 7, and 8
3. Wrapping up with a question, observation, or take-away
1. Book talks tomorrow! Woo hoo! If you have not given yours yet, you must be prepared to deliver your speech tomorrow (Friday).
2. Your next A Long Way Gone reading assignment is due Tuesday, Dec 1: Chapters 9 and 10 (29 pages--it's the long one, so divide the reading up in a way that works for you).