"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success."
1. Warming with a rousing of round of, "What's it mastering/what's it missing?"
2. Offering you a mini lesson on analyzing film
3. Finishing that draft...all the way through the concluding sentences!
A thought: In a synthesis essay, the thesis, the transition, and the concluding sentences are where much of the true synthesis happens.
1. Tomorrow will be our big day of editing, so please make sure all rough drafts are complete. Also, look for my feedback this week on your Google doc. You will be receiving a 30 point Attempt and Completion grade for finishing your draft by tomorrow.
2. Work on your book talks. Come in for a conference if you need some help or a pep talk.