Focus: What does the opening chapter of A Long Way Gone reveal?
Please turn in your webquest or make sure it's in your A Long Way Gone folder.
If you worked with a partner, please make sure BOTH names are the one you submit.
1. Warming up with a 3-minute recap of the opening page
2. Offering you an overview of the journal options for A Long Way Gone
3. Reading Chapter 1 together and trying out your new focus; click HERE for the three-columned journal
4. Setting up a new and improved fishbowl (it has surprise twists!)
1. Follow the LGW reading schedule: Chapters 1 and 2 due Monday. Click HERE for the three-columned journal.
2. Open-note "quiz" on parallel structure tomorrow.
3. Book talks--lots tomorrow.
4. All make-up work, revisions, etc. from the past six weeks due tomorrow.