1. Warming up with an explanation of your exit tickets
- Each of you has an index card. On your index card, please number 1 through 10.
- By each number, write down the name of the person presenting.
- Write down one piece of positive feedback for this person's speech OR one takeaway you have from this person's speech.
- Turn this in at the end of class. It will be worth 10 points in the Growth category. This is an assessment of your listening skills.
1. Your next A Long Way Gone reading assignment is due Tuesday, Dec 1: Chapters 9 and 10 (29 pages--it's the long one, so divide the reading up in a way that works for you).
2. BIG annotation/journals conferences will be happening next Monday and Wednesday. I will be looking for at the following reading assignments:
Chapters 1 and 2
Chapters 3, 4, and 5
Chapters 6, 7, and 8
Wednesday: Add Chapters 9 and 10
3. Good food, good friends, good times. Enjoy Thanksgiving.