1. Warming up with happy Monday thoughts and self-editing your script
2. Offering you a few film-making options:
- If your film will be five minutes or less (or you're willing to pay), try www.wevideo.com
- If you have a Mac, use iMovie.
- If you have a laptop with Windows and your film will be longer than five minutes, try Movie Maker.
Here are two helpful conversion websites:
MUSIC: Click HERE for a website that converts youtube music videos to MP3s (this is an easy way to get music for your film).
VIDEO: Click HERE for a website that converts youtube videos into videos (MP4s) you can use in your film.
KEEP TRACK OF ALL WEBSITES USED.
1. Record your narration at home.
2. MAY 11 is the final deadline for revisions, make-up work, etc.
4. MAY 13 is the final deadline for mockumentaries; no extensions will be granted.