1. Warming up: Viewing two interviews with Ishmael Beah
- Please open your A Long Way Gone brainstorming document.
- As you watch these two interviews, please take notes in response to today's focus question: what does Beah want us to understand?
2. Enjoying our final fishbowl discussion of A Long Way Gone
3. Wrapping up with one big takeaway
1. "Quiz" tomorrow on Connecting Clauses, Take 2.
2. If you have not yet finished gathering quotations for your found poem, do that tonight. You will have another 10-15 minutes to create the poem tomorrow.
3. Monday, December 14 will be the last day to turn in any revisions or make-up work for this class. NO WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE.