1. E-mailing me three good things (and recalling Friday's facts about happiness)
2. Enjoying a student scavenger search to learn a little about each other
3. Trying out "I Like People" grids with your 26 questions from last night
4. Exploring blogs of the past and posting blogging policies for this class.
a. Please peruse the post and the comments for the two blogs linked below. As you read quietly, think about which ones are strong and which ones are weak. What makes the strong ones strong, and what makes the weak ones weak?
Click HERE for a sample homework blog.
Click here for a sample fishbowl blog.
b. As a group, decide on at least FIVE specific blogging policies for this class that will help keep our blogs strong. Have one person in your group post these policies on today's class blog.
c. I will compile your answers and print them out for the class to sign.
5. Setting up Remind accounts:
1. Complete the first TWO blogging assignments tonight (due tomorrow). They are titled "First Blogging Task" and "If You Really Knew Me." Note that there are separate blogs for first and third hours; make sure you responding to the correct blog. Please follow the blogging expectations you discussed with your group today.
2. Signed class policies are also due tomorrow.