In an effort to get to know each other and trust each other, I'd like you to take a little risk and post five things that you'd like other people in the class to know about you. The quirkier/more unique and personal, the better.
1. I am a terrible sport and throw a fit when I lose--especially when it comes to board and card games.
2. I have a phobia of people throwing up.
3. I refuse to eat fruit when it's suspended in gelatinous substances.
4. Every night before I go to bed, I go into Sam's room and quietly thank the universe that he and Henry are alive.
5. I'm going to try to write a book this year.